A panel composed of faculty from the Tauber Institute for Global Operations at the University of Michigan chooses TIME Dealer of the Year finalists from each of the four NADA regions. From those four finalists, the judges then select the national winner, who will be named the 2017 TIME Dealer of the Year. The judges’ professionalism, integrity and high standards combine to make the TIME Dealer of the Year the most respected award in the industry.
In appreciation of this service, TIME and Ally have established an annual scholarship at the school in the name of TIME, Ally, NADA and the Dealer of the Year nominees.
At the dealership:
- Customer satisfaction
- Personnel competence, training, attitude and record of service
- Financial status
- New-car sales record
- Used-car sales record
- Service sales record
- Share of market
- Physical plant and facilities
- Dealer association participation
In the community:
- Service to community and humanity
- Civic, political and educational activities
- Additional contributions to benefit others